In This Article:
- liveedit cannot adjust the design or functionality of third-party widgets.
- liveedit cannot guarantee that all third-party widgets are compatible within our platform.
- WordPress plugins are not supported.
How to install third-party widget code
- Copy the full code snippet you were provided for the website widget
- Log into your liveedit website
- Navigate to the page you wish to add the widget to then click Edit to jump into edit mode
- Drag and drop the HTML Element into a content area.
- Paste in the code snippet you were provided then click Save Changes
- Refresh your page and the widget will appear.
What if I want the code to appear on every page?
If you place your code within a Global Content Area, such as the Header or Footer, it will appear on every page.
What if I have code that needs to be placed in both the<head> or <body> sections of my website?
In most cases, you can add the code that can just be placed directly on our page using the above steps but please feel free to double-check with our team by submitting a ticket.
Why is my placed third-party widget not appearing?
After placing your code with an HTML element, a refresh of the page might be needed. If your placed code is still not functioning after a refresh, please check with the provider of your third-party code for further assistance.
I can't see the code I just placed.
Some HTML coding, such as pop-ups, will not appear in the content area after being placed. To have a pop-up removed, please submit a ticket.
Why can’t I edit my page after adding a third-party widget?
Please submit a ticket here and our team can investigate.