In This Article:
- Is the liveedit platform down?
- My website is not coming up when visiting my custom domain.
- I'm seeing a "Something's wrong here..." screen.
- Why are visitors seeing a login screen?
Is the liveedit platform down?
All important notices about the status of our system will be posted in our Announcements section.
My website is not coming up when visiting my custom domain.
Please check to see if you can access your website through your provided Liveedit URL (...liveeditaurora.com). If the liveedit URL is loading but not your connected domain is not, it indicates there's an issue with your connected domain.
- Check to make sure both required launch steps are completed.
- Check with your DNS provider to see if there are any issues with the hosting of your custom domain going on.
I'm seeing a "Something's wrong here..." screen.
If you are seeing the screen above, it may be due to one of the following reasons:
- If your website shows Expired in the URL (..../service/account/expired) and the screen above is appearing, it indicates your complimentary trial period has expired.
- If your website shows Canceled (.../service/account/canceled) or Suspend (.../service/account/suspend) in the URL and the screen above is appearing, please contact our Billing department for assistance. To reach our Billing department, please email email@example.com or call (888) 646-8828 ext 5 during the hours of 9 AM to 5 PM CST Monday thru Friday, to speak to an account specialist.