- What is included with my subscription?
- Do I need to purchase website hosting?
- Why do I have a built-in domain?
- Do I need to purchase my own domain?
- Do you offer email hosting?
- Can I switch subscriptions?
- Can I sign up for the trial if I already had a liveedit website from IIN?
- What happens when the trial ends?
- How do I sign up for a live webinar?
What is included with my subscription?
|Brand Builder Package
|Growth Essential Package
*Trial length may vary depending on the date you created your account.
Do I need to purchase website hosting?
Nope! Our subscription plans included website hosting with unlimited traffic and bandwidth.
Why do I have a built-in domain?
Your website comes with a built-in liveedit domain (e.g. example.liveeditaurora.com) that allows you to build your website before going live and is used by our team to identify your account. This URL is not intended to be the one you share with clients or on social media. We recommend connecting your own domain as it helps build brand awareness and optimize your website’s Search-Engine-Optimization (SEO).
- We do not recommend sharing or promoting this URL on marketing materials, such as business cards.
- Your built-in domain will not get indexed by search engines to appear in search results.
- Your built-in domain can not be added or modified under the Domains tab.
Do I need to purchase my own domain?
You will need your own domain to launch your website. You can purchase a domain name from a domain provider such as GoDaddy. To learn more, please see our guides here:
Do you offer email hosting?
No. We recommend going through the same company you purchased your domain name from as they often offer affordable email hosting. You could also try out Microsoft 365 or Google Workspace.
Can I switch subscriptions?
Yes. Please contact our team at email@example.com for assistance.
Can I sign up for the trial if I already had a liveedit website from IIN?
Yes. To learn more, please see our guide here: Signing Up for an IINSite as a Legacy IIN Customer.
What happens when the trial ends?
After the complimentary trial period, you will be automatically charged for the subscription plan you purchased at the time of your account creation. Please note that our subscriptions are month-to-month.
How do I sign up for a live webinar?
Each month, you will receive an invitation email from inviting you to join one of our live webinars. We host the webinar on the last Thursday of the month and cover a variety of topics. To view past webinars, please Click Here .