Through the Users & Groups section, new Liveedit Member accounts can be created and given access to password-protected pages.
To create a password protected page, please follow the below steps:
1. Log into your website and click on the Dashboard icon on the top right of your screen.
2. Click on Users and Groups.
3. Click on the Pages tab.
4. Click Protect on the page you want to be behind a password login.
5. Jump back to the Users tab then click on Manage Pages for a Member account. Note: If you need to create a Member account, click on the Create Member button.
Please Note: If the Create Member button is not appearing, please submit a ticket.
6. Check each Password-Protect page that Member can have access to then click Save.