The Video Element is used to display a video file that has been uploaded into your File Manager. We recommend using the .MP4 file format for all your videos.
The Video Element will automatically pull all the videos that are uploaded into the File Manager of your website. If you have not uploaded your video yet, please jump into the File Manager located in the Dashboard. Once your video is uploaded, drag and drop the Video Element into the content area. Select the video you wish to place and click Save Changes.
- We do not recommend using a .MOV video format as it will not play across every device/browser. Please use .MP4 instead.
- If your video is over 100MB in file size, please consider uploading your video to YouTube then using the YouTube Element as large videos will slow down the load times of the page.
- The first frame of the video will be used as the default thumbnail image.
Video Settings pertain to the playback and appearance of the video.
- Width: You can set the width of the video inside of the content element, choose percent or pixel.
- Mobile Width: You can set the width of the video for a mobile device, choose percent or pixel.
- Preload Video: Have the video pre-load when a user clicks play.