If you started an account with liveedit prior to September 26th, 2022, or if you are on a legacy subscription (IIN Basic, IIN Standard, or IIN Prime), your website is on our legacy IIN platform.
In This Article:
- Can I upgrade to an IINSite as an existing customer?
- What's the difference between the legacy and IINSite platforms?
- What are the legacy IIN packages?
- What are the legacy IIN design templates?
- Can I use the legacy templates while on the IINSite platform?
- IIN Form app
Can I upgrade to an IINSite as an existing customer?
Absolutely! All IIN students and graduates are eligible for our new IINSite offer. To learn more, please see our guide here: IINSite - Signing Up As a Legacy Customer
What's the difference between the legacy and IINSite platforms?
Compared to our legacy platform, our IINSite platform offers brand-new design templates, access to live webinars, and an exclusive analytics feature if you opt for the Growth Essential package. Note that the core editing tools (e.g. adding images, text, blogging, recipes, and forms) are the same between the legacy and IINsite packages.
What are the legacy IIN packages?
- IIN Basic
- IIN Standard
- IIN Prime
What are the legacy IIN design templates?
- Foodie Bonanza
- Fork + Spoons
- Health Coaching Pro
- Organic (Green color scheme)
Can I use the legacy templates while on the IINSite platform?
The legacy design templates are not available on the IINSite platform.
IIN Form app
The legacy IIN packages included an IIN Form app which provided pre-built forms from IIN.
- If you are on the legacy IIN platform, please see our guides below:
- If you are on the new IINSite platform, these forms are now part of the built-in form Service. To learn more, please see the below guides: