To prevent unwanted spam submission through any forms created via the Form Element, please add a Captcha field by following the below steps.
1. Log in to your Liveedit website.
2. Navigate to the Dashboard
3. Click on the Form service
4. Click not form you wish to add the captcha to
5. Drag and drop the Captcha field below the submit button.
6. Select the captcha type you wish to use:
- Invisible - This type works behind the scenes to block spam and does not require visitors to complete any actions in order to submit the form. A small line of text will appear when this captcha is used.
- Challenge - This type requires visitors to check a box and may prompt them to select images. We recommend this one if you've encountered spam before on your form.
7. Click Save Form
8. Lastly, please navigate to the page the form was placed on then place it in again.