Administrator accounts have the ability to add and remove content from pages, create blog posts, and more. A new administrator can be added in the Users & Groups section of the Dashboard. To add a new Administrator follow these steps:
- Log in to your site as an Admin
- Click on the Dashboard Icon:
- On the lefthand side, click on the Users & Groups option:
- Click the Create User button:
- Input the new admin's email address and click Create. Once added, they will be sent an automated email from our system to set up a password.
Please Note: The link within the automated email to set up a password expires in 24 hours. To resent the email, please click on the Welcome Email Icon.
After creating the user, set them as an Admin. Please note, to learn about the different role options, please Click Here.