In This Article:
What is Mindbody's API?
Supported Merchant Accounts with Mindbody's API
- U.S. - All US Processors
- United Kingdom - Paysafe(Optimal Payments)
- EU - Adyen, and Paysafe (Optimal Payments)
- Canada - Bluefin, and Paysafe (Optimal Payments)
- Australia and New Zealand - EziDebit
Mindbody API Limitations:
Here is a list of features not currently supported within our Mindbody integration due to the limitations of Mindbody's API:
- Purchasing or redeeming gift cards.
- Purchasing or redeeming account payments/credits (e.g. redeeming a $10.00 credit).
- Purchasing retail products
- Purchasing packages (e.g. two or more products grouped together).
- Display specific products, discounted pricing, priority scheduling, and unpaid signups based on a client's Membership Status.
- During the class sign-up process, contracts will not appear as an option to purchase if a customer is prompted to pay.
- Booking a recurring reservation.
- Family accounts are not supported. In order to function through our integration, each client must have their own full Mindbody account. (More information on Mindbody Client Accounts.)
- Double booking with the same Mindbody client account into a scheduled class.
- Setting an enrollment to TBD instead of a specific time is not supported.
- Assistants assigned to enrollments will not be displayed.
- Payment Plans/Programs for Enrollment sign-ups.
- Adding a note when booking an appointment.
- Mindbody Consumer Mode's pop-up alert system.
- Reward Points
- Allow clients to make a reservation on behalf of another client.
- Cross-regional bookings
- If a "Closed Day" is set within your Mindbody settings, all classes that day will appear hidden through our integration. If you still wish to display classes on a "Closed Day", we recommend removing that "Closed Day" and then manually canceling each class you do not wish to show those days.
- Course and Open Enrollments are not fully supported by Mindbody 's API to allow reservations. Our platform will display them but the "Sign Up" button will automatically redirect clients to Mindbody Consumer Mode.
- Note: There is a known bug within the Mindbody API that will redirect a user to the first event in the course when the Course Enrollment is linking out to Mindbody Consumer Mode.
If you have any questions about what's supported with MINDBODY's API and our integration, please contact our support team by submitting a new ticket.