How do I turn on the new Front Desk Tools view?
- Login to your website.
- Navigate to the Dashboard.
- Click on the Stations App.
- Click on the Advance tab.
- Under the New Front Desk (beta version) tools, select Yes.
- Scroll back up to the top and click Save.
- Finally, click on the blue refresh arrows next to “Stations App Management." This will refresh the entire application and load the 'New Front Desk Tools'.
- The new version of Stations is now enabled!
Note: Once the new Stations Front Desk is turned on, you will notice a few changes to the names of each Tab.
- The ‘Reservations’ tab is now called ‘Front Desk Tools’
- The ‘Classes’ tab is now called ‘Assign Layouts.’ (Functionality has not changed)
- The ‘Layouts’ tab is now called ‘Create Layouts.’ (Functionality has not changed)
Front Desk Tools
Quick View Calendar:
The quick view calendar displays all your upcoming classes for up to 7 days out.
Note: The total class capacity will only update once the application is refreshed.
How do I add, remove, search or block clients now?
We have gone away with the view, and move/cancel option. Everything is now directly done through the layout. The moment you add a reservation, move, cancel, or swap riders, the layout is updated right away!
Adding a Reservation:
To add a reservation, click on an available station number. A pop-up will appear were you can search for a client by their name or email address. After typing in just three characters, a result will appear!
Blocking a Bike
You can also opt to block the bike by clicking "Block this station instead" after clicking on an open station. After clicking this, you will be prompted to add a note on why the station is being blocked. To remove a block bike, simply click on the block Station again and click "unblock".
Canceling a Reservation:
Click on the station you wish to cancel and select “Cancel Client”. This will remove the client from both Stations and MINDBODY class roster.
Move / Swap reservations:
From the ‘Move/Swap’ option, after clicking on a Station, you will notice the grid cells change color:
- Red = This indicates the station you are moving.
- Dark Green = This indicates the stations is open to be moved to.
- Light Green = This indicates the station is reserved already but you can swap the reservations.
Settings: (Located under the Advance Tab)
- Default Days Showing - This setting will toggle the number of days showing within the quick view calendar.
- Show Classes without an assigned layout - While this option is set to 'Yes', it will display all your classes, even if no layout is assigned. Classes without layouts will appear grayed out.