The MINDBODY Schedule Element is designed to pull your schedule directly from your MINDBODY business management software. Clients will be able to reserve their spots in a class. If you are looking to display your MINDBODY workshops/enrollments, please take a look at our MINDBODY Enrollments Element Guide Here.
- Set the number of days that will display in the schedule.
- Choose where your “Sign Up” buttons direct to, whether it be staying within your LiveEdit site to complete the signup or linking out to the Consumer Mode of MINDBODY.
- Ability to hide trainer names within your schedule.
- Ability to show or hide your dropdown menus and print options populated by MINDBODY.
- Choose what Service Categories and Class Types will populate into the schedule.
- Ability to select a specific staff member to show in the schedule, or choose all staff.
- Choose what day of the week the schedule will start on by default.
- Choose whether or not to display “Sign Up” buttons within your schedule.
- Choose a specific start date for the schedule (i.e. your studio is opening next month)
- Choose to have all locations display on the schedule, or select a specific location.
Under the Advanced tab, we have a new Asynchronous Call setting that can be enabled to help improve the load times of the element.