Want to get your creative flow moving with top-notch content? Blogging not a priority right now? Follow the instructions below to take advantage of posts created by IIN’s team and get inspired to write your own blogs when the time’s right.
- When the IIN Blog Feed feature is enabled, all posts from IIN will appear. Individual posts cannot be removed or hidden.
- If you are on the new IINSite platform, a total of 25 blog posts from IIN will appear once the IIN Blog Feed feature is enabled.
- If you are on the IIN Legacy platform, IIN is no longer publishing new posts. The last post they published was on February 7th, 2023, but you will still have access to all the past posts.
1. Log into your website and click on the Dashboard icon on the top right of your screen.
2. Click on Blog under the Apps section.
3. Click on the three-dot menu icon then select Settings
4. Enable the Include Blog Posts From IINSite Parent Account option then click Save.