1. Log into your LiveEdit website as an admin.
2. Click on Dashboard on the top right of the website.
3. Once in the Dashboard, click on File Manager on the left side of the page.
4. Once you have opened the File Manager, upload your PDF or Word document by clicking on Upload File in the top right hand corner.
5. Next, drag and drop in your PDF or click Add Files to upload your file. When the uploading process has been completed, click on Back to Files to return to the previous screen.
6. Next once the PDF has been uploaded, locate the new PDF document and click on the Filename. Note, that you can click on Filename, Type, Added, or Size to sort your files!
7. In the window that appears, click Copy URL. This will copy the URL for your file to your computer's clipboard.
Please Note: If you uploaded a Word Document, the Copy URL button will not appear. Instead, please go to Sizes then click on the link icon.
8. Next, navigate to the page you wish to add the PDF to and open an existing Text Element or drop in a new one. Select the text you wish to link and then click on the Insert/Edit Link icon
9. Once the Insert/Edit Link tool opens, paste the URL of the PDF you copied earlier into the URL field. Click OK then Save Changes to save. Note that you can apply button styling by using the Class selector.